The Role: Duty Manager to lead our Front Office operations. On shift, you’ll be the leader – managing guest experience, team performance and Hotel operations. You’ll focus on ensuring our team deliver authentic, memorable experiences for our guests while supporting and developing the team to drive results.
So what does the day-to-day look like?
– Having authentic conversations with our guests to resolve their issues, queries or concerns
– Overseeing the Hotel operations in the absence of Senior Management
– Being the first point of contact for any critical emergency situations
– Leading the team to deliver results that positively impact guest experience and overall Hotel performance
– Focusing on team development to ensure our team are continuously learning and broadening their skills
What we need from you
– Minimum 1 year experience in a Duty Manager role or similar Customer Service Management role
– Hotel industry experience is preferred but not essential
– Positive energy, eye for detail, and passion for delivering great guest experiences
– Ability to have genuine connections with guests and colleagues
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
– Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication and organisational skills
– Team player with a collaborative approach to work
When u call please mention you have found this job details on SherJobs