An MNC in the business of data centers (Fastest Growing business) is hiring a Senior Manager to be based out of Mumbai. This role reports to the Head of Legal & Secretarial function. This MNC is present globally & operates more than 80 data centers & is expanding its footprint rapidly.
The position leads and acts as the focal point on all legal aspects relating to
– Contract Management including drafting, reviewing and finalization of the contracts
– Due diligence of property related documents, registration of agreements, advisory on risk involved and mitigation strategy related to real estate matters
– Review and finalize finance transactions
– Litigation, general legal advisory, end to end legal support & contracting.
– Company Secretarial function including conducting board and committee meetings, ROC filings, up-dation of statutory registers and records, ensuring Companies Act and RBI related compliances etc.
– Conducts negotiation and advises the business on all disputes and potential disputes resolution matters,
– Ensuring all legal and governance aspects are handled in a swift and efficient manner
– Provide closure to all pending litigation matters by or against the Company as well as legal claims brought by the Company against third parties or vice versa
– Risk management & mitigation
– Leads and guides team in a high growth oriented MNC company.
Key Responsibilities :
– General Legal Advisory
– Risk evaluation and reporting to Legal Head
– Contract Management & Documentation
– Corporate Secretarial
– Team development
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
– LLB/LLM and Company Secretary
– Atleast 10 years experience of working in legal departments of reputed Indian/MNCs, out of which atleast 5-7 years should be spent on handling domestic and international corporates.
– Experience in the telecom/ IT sector will be preferred.
– Experience in leading a team of lawyers and Company Secretaries, broad experience in handling transaction matters, especially relating to M&A, IT service contract and outsourcing. Should have experience in working across management levels and in international business environments.
– Excellent communication, negotiation skills, interpretation skills with the ability to work autonomously and manage multiple transactions
UG: LLB – Law
PG:LLM – Law
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
When u call please mention you have found this job details on SherJobs