Job Title – Salesforce Developer/Senior Developer
Experience – 3 to 9.11 Years only
Education – 10+2+3 (Full Time)
Ø Salesforce Skillset – We are looking for Salesforce Experienced Candidates with the below skillset
Must Have Salesforce Skillset (All Levels)
· Customization – Hands On Experience in Apex, Batch, Trigger, Visual Force Page with added Experience of SOQL, Test Class.
· Configuration – Hands on Experience in Data Model, Security, Workflows, Validation Rules, Approval Process, Process Builder, Flow.
· Deployment – Hands on Experience in Changeset
Good To Have Salesforce Skillset
· Customization – Experience in Future Methods, Queueable
· Configuration – Experience in Email Template, Translation Workbench, Partner Portal
· Product Knowledge – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
· Integration – REST API and SOAP API
· Data Migration – Data Loader, Import Wizard
· Deployment – Eclipse, ANT
Job Title – Salesforce Delivery Manager
Job Level – Manager & Sr. Manager( Experience – 10 yrs to 17 yrs) Years only
Immediate Reporting Relationships Salesforce Delivery Director
Candidate Qualification Educational Requirement
Graduate Degree Holder is mandatory
Relevant Experience and Minimum # of Years
Should have Overall IT Experience greater than 10 Years.
Should have Relevant Salesforce Experience minimum 5 Years of Salesforce Experience.
Detailed Role & Responsibilities • Experience in Large End To End Salesforce Project Implementations across multiple teams
• Experience in Project Management, Team Management, Delivery Excellence, Quality Assurance, Process Compliance and Organization Initiatives.
• Experience in Waterfall and Agile Project Execution Methodologies
• Project Delivery Experience in Salesforce.com Technology across various Domains
• Salesforce Technical Experience in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
• Salesforce Experience in Customization and Configuration
• Salesforce Experience in Integration with various systems.
• Experience in Data Migration Activities.
• Experience in Release Management and Continuous Integration Methodologies.
• Experience in Implementation of Various Tools for Code Reviews, Version Control and Deployment.
• Excellent Troubleshooting, Analytical and Debugging skills in Salesforce
• Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations
(Non-Technical Skills) • Excellent written and spoken communications skills (English)
• Problem Solving and Decision Making skills required.
• Technical Leadership Skills
(Certification as Preferred) • Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1
• Salesforce Certified App Builder
• Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
JOB DETAILS Locality : Mahim, Malad West, Bhandup West, Mulund West, Kurla West Role : IT Hardware & Network Engineer...Apply For This Job
Job Description Qualifications: Typically requires 12+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+...Apply For This Job